This is a great recipe for a making your own dog conditioner. It is an inexpensive, quick and easy project that will leave your dog with a glossy coat that smells fantastic! It can also save you plenty of money if you are buying dog conditioner in the store. This dog conditioner will cost less than $1.
What you will need:
- A quart of water (4 cups)
- 2 teaspoons of rosemary (fresh if you have it, but dried works too!)
- Paper towel/cheesecloth
- Bowl slightly larger than colander
How to make your homemade dog conditioner:
- Boil the water and then add rosemary
- Remove from heat and cover, letting it seep for 10 minutes
- Strain out the rosemary by setting the colander in the bowl and placing a papertowl/cheesecloth in the colander. Pour the liquid into the lined colander.
- Let the water/rosemary mixture cool to a lukewarm temperature
How to use your homemade dog conditioner:
- After the mixture is cool and you have rinsed off any shampoo, pour the conditioner over your dog’s coat, working it in with your hands.
- No further rinsing is necessary, just pat dry with a towel or let your pup shake!
Try this recipe for homemade dog shampoo!
If you like this article, I’d appreciate your sharing this by voting for it on DIGG, Stumble, Shoutwire, deli.cio.us and other great sharing sites.